Mom crying from pain, our 2nd ER visit.

I woke up this morning to find my mom crying in bed from pain. I've rarely seen my mom cry, much less cry from physical pain. She's a little dragon mom: ultra strong mentally and physically. It came as a huge shock to see her curled up crippled by pain. I startled my sister awake and texted Gary right away.

We rushed her to the Loma Linda ER. Thankfully Gary was able to meet us there-- and wow we breezed through the ER thanks to Gary's kindness to those he works with regularily.

She got an X-ray, and and ultrasound-- were waiting on. CT scan now to make sure she doesn't have a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs)

From the ultrasound-- we could see mom had some fluid built up in her lungs. We are currently still here waiting to see what's next. In best case scenario-- hopefully she just had some acid reflux that caused the pain. Hoping for that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Perspective on the Last Days of Mom's Journey

Mom has cancer

Upcoming Second Chemo